REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Digital Signage Options
Expanded Streaming Capabilities
There’s no denying that streaming devices are becoming extremely popular, both for homeowners and commercial enterprises. That is why the team at REACH Media Network has continued to build upon their streaming goals. From YouTube Live shows to WebEx & Zoom meetings, our list of players can stream a variety of content to your audience.
Additionally, Brightsign players can be integrated with Roku/Apple TV accounts as a source for streaming live TV. This will allow you to stream live TV from these services without the need of purchasing additional Roku/Apple TV boxes. You can retain all the benefits of streaming feeds digital signage without sacrificing an entire display for a cable box.
This setup offers a number of advantages compared to traditional cable boxes, including:
- Cable boxes are expensive and can require hefty monthly rental fees.
- Running coaxial cables to each cable box is time-consuming and cost prohibitive.
- Several streaming devices can be connected via Wi-Fi or hardwired using an Ethernet connection to stream content
REACH is constantly on the cutting edge of digital signage technology. In order to maintain this position, our team will remain dedicated to implementing more integrations in the future. Additional digital signage streaming options such as HLS, MJPEG, and RTP/RTSP are also possible within our software. With this in mind, streaming devices make an already affordable digital signage solution from REACH even more versatile.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- F.Y. Eye How Digital Signage Expands Your Influence
- REACH Receives Top Awards in Digital Signage Software
- REACH Exhibits at InfoComm 2021
- REACH Plans to Grow Its Audio/Visual Program
- REACH Improves Customization of Sports Application
- REACH Covid Response
- REACH Partners with Local Cities to Offer Tourist Digital Signage Solutions
- REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner that Has 18 Locations
- REACH Partners with Sports Engine
- REACH Partners with Cafeteria POS for Cafeteria Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Partners with Cannabis Dispensaries for Cannabis Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Counter App Helps Improve Safety
- REACH Earns a Spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Houston, TX Digital Signage with Content Management Solutions
- Dallas, Texas Digital Signage Solutions Provider
- REACH Media Network Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
- Digital Signage Solutions for California
- Easy To Use Digital Signage Software for Boston
- Los Angeles Digital Signage | Software, Menu Boards & Touch Screens
- REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Device Options
- REACH’s SharePoint Digital Signage Integration Gets Major Upgrade
- San Francisco Cloud Based Digital Signage Company
- Digital Signage Software for California Companies
- Easy to Use Hotel Digital Signage for California
- REACH Proud to Partner with 60 Seconds of Safety
- Free National Weather Alerts Now Available with REACH Digital Signage Software
- Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
- New Digital Signage Software Content Themes in Latest REACH Release