REACH Counter Digital Signage App Helps Companies Promote Safety
Regardless of the type of business or organization, safety should always be a top priority. This is especially the case when it comes to manufacturing, distribution and many other types of facilities. At REACH Media Network, a leading digital signage software provider, our team is constantly adding new features to meet the needs of our partners.
One new feature that’s been added to the REACH suite of digital signage software is the REACH Counter app. This widget gives our partners an automated way to show how many days a company has gone since their last safety incident. This widget can be displayed alongside other important company information and can act as a constant reminder of the importance of safety within any organization. The widget also can be a source of pride for all employees and management who are doing what they can to promote safety in the workplace.
Aside from the Counter widget, REACH digital signage software offers hundreds of other widgets that offer interactive ways to enhance the content available to our partners. Some of these widgets allow for social media integrations, live video, breaking news alerts, emergency notifications and much more.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email email@example.com or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- F.Y. Eye How Digital Signage Expands Your Influence
- REACH Receives Top Awards in Digital Signage Software
- REACH Exhibits at InfoComm 2021
- REACH Plans to Grow Its Audio/Visual Program
- REACH Improves Customization of Sports Application
- REACH Covid Response
- REACH Partners with Local Cities to Offer Tourist Digital Signage Solutions
- REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner that Has 18 Locations
- REACH Partners with Sports Engine
- REACH Partners with Cafeteria POS for Cafeteria Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Partners with Cannabis Dispensaries for Cannabis Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Counter App Helps Improve Safety
- REACH Earns a Spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Houston, TX Digital Signage with Content Management Solutions
- Dallas, Texas Digital Signage Solutions Provider
- REACH Media Network Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
- Digital Signage Solutions for California
- Easy To Use Digital Signage Software for Boston
- Los Angeles Digital Signage | Software, Menu Boards & Touch Screens
- REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Device Options
- REACH’s SharePoint Digital Signage Integration Gets Major Upgrade
- San Francisco Cloud Based Digital Signage Company
- Digital Signage Software for California Companies
- Easy to Use Hotel Digital Signage for California
- REACH Proud to Partner with 60 Seconds of Safety
- Free National Weather Alerts Now Available with REACH Digital Signage Software
- Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
- New Digital Signage Software Content Themes in Latest REACH Release