REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner with 18 Locations
A recent partner came to REACH Media Network not for our digital signage expertise, but for assistance with a mobile app. This restaurant owner currently has 18 locations and was having a difficult time connecting with a younger workforce. This younger generation posed new communication challenges because they are more focused on their cell phones for information compared to any other communication platform. The partner also needed an easy way to instantly communicate important information such as shift changes and other daily vital information that employees needed. Because of the important information that was shared via this mobile app, it was imperative that the platform be completely secure and private.
REACH worked with the partner to deliver a mobile app that provided the following:
• A robust mobile app with a Secured Access option
• Restricted access capabilities based on user authentication
• Ability to publish schedules for all employees to see
• Employees are able to see location specific information
• Provides a secure communication channel to safely and discreetly have a two-way private conversation between employee and management.
REACH Media Network is proud of this custom mobile app for our restaurant partner. Many of our other partners are beginning to see the many benefits of a custom mobile app, especially if a younger workforce is involved.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email email@example.com or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- F.Y. Eye How Digital Signage Expands Your Influence
- REACH Receives Top Awards in Digital Signage Software
- REACH Exhibits at InfoComm 2021
- REACH Plans to Grow Its Audio/Visual Program
- REACH Improves Customization of Sports Application
- REACH Covid Response
- REACH Partners with Local Cities to Offer Tourist Digital Signage Solutions
- REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner that Has 18 Locations
- REACH Partners with Sports Engine
- REACH Partners with Cafeteria POS for Cafeteria Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Partners with Cannabis Dispensaries for Cannabis Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Counter App Helps Improve Safety
- REACH Earns a Spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Houston, TX Digital Signage with Content Management Solutions
- Dallas, Texas Digital Signage Solutions Provider
- REACH Media Network Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
- Digital Signage Solutions for California
- Easy To Use Digital Signage Software for Boston
- Los Angeles Digital Signage | Software, Menu Boards & Touch Screens
- REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Device Options
- REACH’s SharePoint Digital Signage Integration Gets Major Upgrade
- San Francisco Cloud Based Digital Signage Company
- Digital Signage Software for California Companies
- Easy to Use Hotel Digital Signage for California
- REACH Proud to Partner with 60 Seconds of Safety
- Free National Weather Alerts Now Available with REACH Digital Signage Software
- Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
- New Digital Signage Software Content Themes in Latest REACH Release