Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
REACH Media Network is constantly working on its digital signage software to offer new features to its partners. Because of the cloud-based nature of the software, REACH developers can constantly add new updates to the software without partners having to spend time upgrading their devices. All upgrades happen in the cloud, which allows partners to utilize all the latest updates without dealing with any costly downtime.
A new feature that’s recently been added to REACH’s cloud based digital signage software is the ability to provide real-time interruptions. A specific use case for this technology would be a client is watching a High School basketball game and a three pointer is made. The client, who is already logged into their unique cloud based digital signage platform, hits a play button next to a video asset “Three Pointer!!!” and it immediately takes over the screen. Once the video is over, it goes back to playing the original loop content. Fans can get into the action themselves and take pictures of the live action and post them live to the digital signage screens. These are just a few examples of how REACH is adding interactivity to live sporting events across the country.
Since releasing this new functionality, REACH has added an additional 100 new clients. Next time you’re in a high school gym with digital signage and see a highlight interruption take over a digital screen, it’s likely technology powered by REACH Media Network.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
- F.Y. Eye How Digital Signage Expands Your Influence
- REACH Receives Top Awards in Digital Signage Software
- REACH Exhibits at InfoComm 2021
- REACH Plans to Grow Its Audio/Visual Program
- REACH Improves Customization of Sports Application
- REACH Covid Response
- REACH Partners with Local Cities to Offer Tourist Digital Signage Solutions
- REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner that Has 18 Locations
- REACH Partners with Sports Engine
- REACH Partners with Cafeteria POS for Cafeteria Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Partners with Cannabis Dispensaries for Cannabis Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Counter App Helps Improve Safety
- REACH Earns a Spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Houston, TX Digital Signage with Content Management Solutions
- Dallas, Texas Digital Signage Solutions Provider
- REACH Media Network Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
- Digital Signage Solutions for California
- Easy To Use Digital Signage Software for Boston
- Los Angeles Digital Signage | Software, Menu Boards & Touch Screens
- REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Device Options
- REACH’s SharePoint Digital Signage Integration Gets Major Upgrade
- San Francisco Cloud Based Digital Signage Company
- Digital Signage Software for California Companies
- Easy to Use Hotel Digital Signage for California
- REACH Proud to Partner with 60 Seconds of Safety
- Free National Weather Alerts Now Available with REACH Digital Signage Software
- Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
- New Digital Signage Software Content Themes in Latest REACH Release