REACH Media Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
FireRescueTV digital signage has officially relaunched in July after moving to South Florida and partnering with REACH Media Inc. The team at REACH Media Inc. is providing the operating software for all Fire Station digital signage nationwide.
FireRescueTV originally launched in 2011 with the first digital signage platform for fire stations and EMS stations to help provide fire chiefs with a reliable method of sending vital messages to all their fire stations in seconds. The FireRescueTV digital signage screens also provide a variety of pertinent information, including:
- Video training on-demand
- Breaking fire and EMS news
- Local weather alerts
- Messages from fire-based organizations such as state fire chiefs, Firefighter Close Calls, FEMA and NOAA.
The REACH Media digital signage software was primarily chosen for its easy-to-use interface, speed of keyboard to screen, plethora of asset/format capabilities and affordability. After partnering with REACH, the FireRescueTV price point dropped from $1495 per fire station to just $279 per fire station plus a reasonable monthly fee for ongoing support and free software updates. For more information or to receive a written quote, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email email@example.com or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- F.Y. Eye How Digital Signage Expands Your Influence
- REACH Receives Top Awards in Digital Signage Software
- REACH Exhibits at InfoComm 2021
- REACH Plans to Grow Its Audio/Visual Program
- REACH Improves Customization of Sports Application
- REACH Covid Response
- REACH Partners with Local Cities to Offer Tourist Digital Signage Solutions
- REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner that Has 18 Locations
- REACH Partners with Sports Engine
- REACH Partners with Cafeteria POS for Cafeteria Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Partners with Cannabis Dispensaries for Cannabis Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Counter App Helps Improve Safety
- REACH Earns a Spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Houston, TX Digital Signage with Content Management Solutions
- Dallas, Texas Digital Signage Solutions Provider
- REACH Media Network Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
- Digital Signage Solutions for California
- Easy To Use Digital Signage Software for Boston
- Los Angeles Digital Signage | Software, Menu Boards & Touch Screens
- REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Device Options
- REACH’s SharePoint Digital Signage Integration Gets Major Upgrade
- San Francisco Cloud Based Digital Signage Company
- Digital Signage Software for California Companies
- Easy to Use Hotel Digital Signage for California
- REACH Proud to Partner with 60 Seconds of Safety
- Free National Weather Alerts Now Available with REACH Digital Signage Software
- Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
- New Digital Signage Software Content Themes in Latest REACH Release