REACH: COVID-19 Response
Somehow, it’s already August, and we’re over halfway through 2020. For most of us, the first half of the year has been a real rollercoaster. Most of the REACH team has been working remotely since March, due to COVID. In July, some of our team members started to transition back into the office. It’s critical that our employees feel comfortable, and most importantly, safe when they return when the time is right for them.
A Message to Our Clients:
For the past couple of weeks, we have been monitoring the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have been adapting our business to best serve you while protecting the safety of the community at large.
While our physical office is closed, our employees are working from home in compliance with the CDC’s social distancing recommendations. Remaining available to our clients is our top priority in these challenging times. You can expect business to carry on as usual, and we’ll be communicating online via our desktop screensaver, which has proven very helpful.
If you have questions about how your communication with us will look for now, please reach out. We hope to make this a seamless transition while protecting the health of our staff, families, and community.
We’ll continue to monitor developments and will keep everyone updated on changes in our operation.
- F.Y. Eye How Digital Signage Expands Your Influence
- REACH Receives Top Awards in Digital Signage Software
- REACH Exhibits at InfoComm 2021
- REACH Plans to Grow Its Audio/Visual Program
- REACH Improves Customization of Sports Application
- REACH Covid Response
- REACH Partners with Local Cities to Offer Tourist Digital Signage Solutions
- REACH Partnering With Restaurant Owner that Has 18 Locations
- REACH Partners with Sports Engine
- REACH Partners with Cafeteria POS for Cafeteria Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Partners with Cannabis Dispensaries for Cannabis Digital Menu Boards
- REACH Counter App Helps Improve Safety
- REACH Earns a Spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Houston, TX Digital Signage with Content Management Solutions
- Dallas, Texas Digital Signage Solutions Provider
- REACH Media Network Partners with FireRescueTV for Relaunch
- Digital Signage Solutions for California
- Easy To Use Digital Signage Software for Boston
- Los Angeles Digital Signage | Software, Menu Boards & Touch Screens
- REACH continues to add-on Live Streaming Device Options
- REACH’s SharePoint Digital Signage Integration Gets Major Upgrade
- San Francisco Cloud Based Digital Signage Company
- Digital Signage Software for California Companies
- Easy to Use Hotel Digital Signage for California
- REACH Proud to Partner with 60 Seconds of Safety
- Free National Weather Alerts Now Available with REACH Digital Signage Software
- Real-Time Digital Signage Interruptions Functionality Released
- New Digital Signage Software Content Themes in Latest REACH Release