Sony Interactive Entertainment Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
REACH Media Network is excited to announce an expanded partnership with media powerhouse Sony Interactive Entertainment, based in San Mateo, CA. Sony Interactive Entertainment is a household name thanks to PlayStation as well as its other interactive game offerings. Sony Interactive Entertainment was established in 1993 and launched the wildly successful PlayStation platform in 1994. Since then the company has expanded into other video game and streaming media offerings. Sony Interactive Entertainment oversees all of the research and development as well as the production and sales for the PlayStation video game systems.
Sony Interactive Entertainment was looking for a unique way to engage with employees, which is why they turned to REACH for a variety of digital signage solutions. Sony and REACH began a partnership more than 18 months ago in an effort to use digital signage to better connect with employees. This pilot program has been wildly successful which is why Sony recently expanded this partnership.
In April, Sony added an additional 20 new REACH signage players to its already growing network after they saw the significant benefits from the initial batch of digital signage devices. This partnership between REACH and Sony should continue to be fruitful for both organizations over the coming years.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
- Baldwin Commercial
- Alvardo Public Library
- Pentiction Lake Resort
- New Brookview Community Center Gets a Digital Signage Upgrade!
- REACH Technology Automates Event Integrations Across Devices
- New Menu Boards Greet Patrons at Methodist Hospital
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and Digital Signage – The Perfect Combo
- REACH Helps Ronald McDonald Houses Go Digital with Digital Signage!
- The City of Aliso Viejo, CA Gets a Digital Makeover!
- REACH Digital Signage Expands in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Expands Digital Signage with REACH
- REACH partners with Northwestern for Charity Digital Signage
- MacLean-Fogg Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- REACH Awarded College Campus-Wide Digital Signage Contract