REACH Digital Signage System at the Alvarado Public Library
At REACH Media Network, we work with government agencies of all sizes across the country and internationally as well. One thing that often happens is that one department may invest in digital signage and quickly word spreads regarding the many benefits of government digital signage for all types of government agencies within a city or town.
Recently, we installed digital signage in the Alvarado Public Library in Alvarado, Texas. The primary contact at the library has been so impressed with our digital signage software that she’s planning to share the idea of adding digital signage with City Hall, the Police Station and schools within the district.
REACH digital signage software offers a number of ways for departments within a city government to communicate not only with each other, but with the community as well. Below are just a few of the ways digital signage can help to improve communication within your department:
- Communicate across departments — With REACH software, departments can communicate both within their internal group of colleagues and with other departments. This can be a great way to communicate internally as well as with other departments.
- Showcase your great work — As organizations, we sometimes forget the great work that we’re accomplishing in our various departments. Digital signage gives you a platform to share this great work both with internal colleagues and with local constituents.
- Emergency alerts — If you have digital signage located in different departments across your city, you can use the platform as a way to quickly disseminate important information such as emergency alerts. REACH software interfaces with many third-party emergency alert systems, making this process completely seamless.
We hope this information is encouraging for those government agencies who are looking to leverage the power of digital signage. Feel free to contact REACH with any questions you may have about adding digital signage software to various departments across your great city or town.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- Baldwin Commercial
- Alvardo Public Library
- Pentiction Lake Resort
- New Brookview Community Center Gets a Digital Signage Upgrade!
- REACH Technology Automates Event Integrations Across Devices
- New Menu Boards Greet Patrons at Methodist Hospital
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and Digital Signage – The Perfect Combo
- REACH Helps Ronald McDonald Houses Go Digital with Digital Signage!
- The City of Aliso Viejo, CA Gets a Digital Makeover!
- REACH Digital Signage Expands in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Expands Digital Signage with REACH
- REACH partners with Northwestern for Charity Digital Signage
- MacLean-Fogg Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- REACH Awarded College Campus-Wide Digital Signage Contract