REACH Digital Signage to be Used at Penticton Lakeside Resort in British Columbia
The Penticton Lakeside Resort in British Columbia has recently partnered with REACH to provide digital signage displays throughout their luxury facility. Penticton Resort has started with 3 displays, but is looking to add even more as they grow more accustomed to the software and find other areas where REACH screens will further benefit their business.
There are a whole host of ways that resorts can use digital signage to better connect with their guests. A few of these include:
- External Communication — Easy to communicate important information to guests throughout your facility. There are a multitude of uses for digital signage in a resort setting.
- Internal Communication — Keeping your staff informed about what’s going on inside your resort can be a challenge. Using digital signage in key employee areas can help to streamline communication among your team. Broadcast important upcoming events, highlight employees who are going above and beyond, and use digital signage as a ‘digital water cooler’ of sorts.
- Menu Boards — Digital menu boards are great for hotels that offer all types of different amenities. Whether you have a spa, restaurant, bar or gift shop, you can use digital menu boards to keep your guests informed as to all the amazing items you have available for them to purchase or consume.
- Promotions — You can also think of digital signage as a way to promote various items or services that may be offered at your resort. You want your guests to feel pampered throughout their visit, and so why not showcase many promotions you’re offering throughout your resort with digital signage. Some promotional ideas could include specials in the gift shop, fitness center, restaurant, bar and much more.
- Directories — Most resorts are quite large and can be intimidating for new guests. Use digital signage as a directory to help your guests navigate their way throughout your facility.
REACH is proud to have the Penticton Lakeside Resort as a partner, as well as many other resorts across the US and Canada. Thanks to REACH technology, resorts around the world can easily and quickly provide up-to-date information and content to their guests through the use of digital signage.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.