The City of Aliso Viejo, CA Gets a Digital Makeover!
The City of Aliso Viejo, CA has recently upgraded how they communicate with the community thanks to digital signage software from REACH. It’s actually a law in California that a city must post its City Council Agendas to the public. To meet this requirement, many communities will simply use old, cluttered bulletin boards, which are often overlooked by community residents. Instead of this antiquated approach, the City of Aliso Viejo recently chose REACH’s digital signage software platform to get important messages out to their residents. In addition to the REACH software, Aliso Viejo officials also added 65” Sunbrite screens all across the city.
These new digital signage devices allow city officials to publish agendas, community events and even recognize key city employees with ease. All content can be modified from one cloud-based interface so that officials can quickly make changes from anywhere.
REACH digital signage software offers a wide array of features that make publishing content quick and easy. With hundreds of interactive digital signage apps, free support and free software updates, this partnership between the City of Aliso Viejo and REACH Media Network is bound to continue well into the future.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- Baldwin Commercial
- Alvardo Public Library
- Pentiction Lake Resort
- New Brookview Community Center Gets a Digital Signage Upgrade!
- REACH Technology Automates Event Integrations Across Devices
- New Menu Boards Greet Patrons at Methodist Hospital
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and Digital Signage – The Perfect Combo
- REACH Helps Ronald McDonald Houses Go Digital with Digital Signage!
- The City of Aliso Viejo, CA Gets a Digital Makeover!
- REACH Digital Signage Expands in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Expands Digital Signage with REACH
- REACH partners with Northwestern for Charity Digital Signage
- MacLean-Fogg Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- REACH Awarded College Campus-Wide Digital Signage Contract