Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and Digital Signage – The Perfect Combo
Since 2016, Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts and REACH have partnered together to create a digital signage experience for customers to learn more about the Supercuts MLB sponsorship. Buffalo Wild Wings is the premier destination for sports fans wanting to relax and enjoy their favorite team, which is the ideal customer that Supercuts is looking to have in one of their salons located across the US.
Supercuts currently operates 1,000 salons across the US and Canada and became an MLB sponsor in 2018. By utilizing REACH’s digital signage solution, Supercuts is able to promote its brand on digital signage screens throughout Buffalo Wild Wings, which is the perfect combo for a company like Supercuts who is looking to connect with a hard to reach audience.
This unique partnership between Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and REACH shows how each organization is able to benefit by working together. Digital signage software is a great way for organizations who are looking to reach their ideal customer base, as can be evidenced in this unique partnership. Companies like Buffalo Wild Wings and Supercuts are seeing the benefit of being able to present digital signage viewers with targeted content that’s not only entertaining, but informative and helps a company to further cement their brand into the eyes of their target audience.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
If you are interested in learning more about REACH’s suite of digital signage, donor walls, tablet displays or mobile app, feel free to email email@example.com or call 952-944-7727 ext. 200.
- Baldwin Commercial
- Alvardo Public Library
- Pentiction Lake Resort
- New Brookview Community Center Gets a Digital Signage Upgrade!
- REACH Technology Automates Event Integrations Across Devices
- New Menu Boards Greet Patrons at Methodist Hospital
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and Digital Signage – The Perfect Combo
- REACH Helps Ronald McDonald Houses Go Digital with Digital Signage!
- The City of Aliso Viejo, CA Gets a Digital Makeover!
- REACH Digital Signage Expands in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Expands Digital Signage with REACH
- REACH partners with Northwestern for Charity Digital Signage
- MacLean-Fogg Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- REACH Awarded College Campus-Wide Digital Signage Contract