REACH Awarded College Campus-Wide Digital Signage Contract
After a lengthy RFP process, which included extensive onsite demos, the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (UCCS) has awarded a multi-year agreement to REACH to be their exclusive college digital signage provider as of March 15, 2019. UCCS wanted to find the ideal partner who offered a robust college digital signage solution provider to improve engagement and communication with students and staff members.
REACH’s Implementation Team was on site on May 1st and available after the initial installation to ensure the transition goes smoothly on campus. Thanks to cloud based digital signage software from REACH, continuous updates will be released and updated remotely to ensure the needs of UCCS are always met.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, REACH operates over 20,000 solutions worldwide with our growing 4,000+ partners. The partnership between REACH and the client is our main priority. This important relationship continues to evolve our robust, scalable and easy-to-use software based on our client’s needs.
- Baldwin Commercial
- Alvardo Public Library
- Pentiction Lake Resort
- New Brookview Community Center Gets a Digital Signage Upgrade!
- REACH Technology Automates Event Integrations Across Devices
- New Menu Boards Greet Patrons at Methodist Hospital
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Supercuts, MLB and Digital Signage – The Perfect Combo
- REACH Helps Ronald McDonald Houses Go Digital with Digital Signage!
- The City of Aliso Viejo, CA Gets a Digital Makeover!
- REACH Digital Signage Expands in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Expands Digital Signage with REACH
- REACH partners with Northwestern for Charity Digital Signage
- MacLean-Fogg Expands Digital Signage Program with REACH
- REACH Awarded College Campus-Wide Digital Signage Contract