Interactive Digital Signage Software & Displays
Not Just a Feeling
There are a whole host of benefits to digital signage, many of which you’re already familiar with. At REACH, we’d like to introduce you to interactive digital signage software & displays and just how these more advanced devices can offer a whole range of benefits for your organization.
What are Some Benefits of Interactive Digital Signage Software & Displays
Below are just a few of the many benefits of utilizing interactive digital signage software in your organization:
- Engages the audience – Static digital signage often does little to engage with your audience. Our interactive digital signage allows our partners to display a wide array of interactive content that can help to really connect with your audience. Some examples of these interactive elements could include social media updates, news headlines, live TV, live video, recorded video and much more.
- Generates interest in company or product – You want your digital signage to not only be engaging, but also provide more information about your company and/or products and services. To effectively do this you’ll need for your digital signage to be extremely user friendly and attractive. REACH Media Network offers a whole host of templates and widgets that allow you and your team to quickly roll out high quality digital signage even if you have very little design expertise.
- Allows tools to help consumers gain valuable & interesting information – At REACH we like to think of digital signage as a tool to help you better connect with your target audience. Because of this mission, our interactive digital signage software & displays offer a number of ways to provide valuable information to your target audience. Help consumers navigate to your facility, track traffic patterns or watch for severe weather alerts. These are just a few examples of the ways you can use digital signage to convey pertinent information to your audience.
- Touch screen digital signage software – Another key benefit of working with a solution from REACH Media Network is that all our software is completely cloud based. This means that you’ll be able to make changes to your digital signage from anywhere, provided that you have an active internet connection.
How to Use Touch Screens and Interactive Digital Signage to Connect With Your Audience
Below are just a few ways you can use interactive digital signage software and touch screens to offer a highly interactive experience for your audience:
- Search through building directories to find a destination – Digital signage software has long been able to display basic maps, but our solutions offer a much more interactive user experience when used with touch screens. Allow your audience to search through building directories to help find a destination. This added interactivity will ensure your audience is crystal clear about where they need to go after interacting with your digital signage software.
- Ability to add images and information to your locations – Another benefit to our multi-touch digital signage software is that you can easily add images and information to different locations on a map to help your audience gain more insight about your facility.
- Sort the menu by location, set up campus/facility tours – Our touch screen digital signage software features are virtually limitless. Easily sort the menu by location to locate certain areas on a map and even setup campus/facility tours directly from the digital signage. With touch screens, you can easily ensure your audience can navigate through your digital signage.
- Control video content – REACH digital signage software has built in functionality to allow your audience to play, pause and mute video content. This can help your audience to consume video content at their own pace.
Learn More About REACH Digital Signage Software Today
Feel free to reach out to our team today by phone at 952-255-6296 if you’re interested in learning more about our interactive digital signage software. We’ll be glad to discuss your organization’s needs and help you come up with a plan to utilize digital signage to better cater to your audience.
Check us out on Facebook!