HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Looking for a way to promote health and wellness messages to your patients or increase internal communications to your staff? REACH’s digital patient room signage can help. Our healthcare digital signage software and room schedule displays are an easy and effective way for staff to provide the most up-to-date information.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
WHY USE HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SIGNAGE?
Healthcare facilities around the world are turning to digital signage in large numbers to help facilitate communication both with their own employees but also with their patients.
Healthcare digital signage is extremely beneficial when it comes to staff management, patient care and even inventory management, depending on the size of your facility.
Benefits of Healthcare Digital Signage
There are a whole host of ways healthcare facilities can use digital signage software to boost patient satisfaction as well as foster communication, a few of which include:
- Improve Patient Experience – In today’s hyper-competitive world of healthcare, the patient experience is incredibly important. You want each of your patients to feel valued, and one way to do this is by using waiting room digital signage. Wait times are unfortunately inevitable in the healthcare world, but by using lobby or patient room digital signage, you can help to provide compelling content such as live video feeds, local news, weather and other information to keep patients entertained while they’re spending any length of time in the waiting room.
- Promote Your Healthcare Brand – Just as with any business, branding is critical for most healthcare facilities. You want your facility to be top of mind for all your patients. Waiting room digital signage offers a way for you to provide information that always includes elements of your brand so that your facility will be remembered when your patients need you.
- Communicate with Employees – Healthcare facilities are incredibly busy places and any way that you can help automate certain communication can be immensely helpful. Use healthcare-specific digital signage to provide key information to employees including performance metrics, policy updates and other internal metrics.
- Navigation Assistance – Hospitals and healthcare facilities can be incredibly intimidating for patients. Not just in terms of meeting with highly educated medical staff, but also simply navigating these often large facilities. Hospital room signage can allow you to offer easy-to-use directories and wayfinding maps to help your patients navigate their way around your facility.
Use Cases for Healthcare Digital Signage
To take full advantage of all the features of our healthcare digital signage software, you’ll likely have devices located all throughout your facilities, including waiting areas, lobbies, hallways, staff rooms, cafeterias, patient rooms and more.
Each of these areas will be targeting different people and in turn, need to display totally different information. Therefore, it’s important to be able to control exactly what’s being displayed on each screen.
Healthcare facilities often use our digital patient room signage software in the following ways:
- Employee Communication – Use digital signage to help display key company information as well as KPIs, facility goals, industry news and other information that may be relevant to your employees.
- Employee Recognition – Do you have an employee that consistently goes above and beyond in everything they do? Why not have an area on your healthcare digital signage to recognize these types of individuals? This will help them to feel appreciated and may even encourage other employees to work harder.
- Menu Boards – Keep your cafeteria’s menu board constantly updated using digital signage.
- Emergency Alerts – Our digital signage software can interface with a variety of emergency alert systems to ensure alerts and safety instructions can be displayed across all your digital signage.
- Building Directory – Ensure patients know exactly where they need to go for their appointment through digital signage.
Features of Healthcare Digital Signage from REACH
Below are just a few of the features you can expect from our healthcare digital signage software:
- Completely Cloud Based – Our REACH healthcare digital signage software is completely cloud based which allows you to access and change content from anywhere if you have an active internet connection. This also means that your data is safe and secure in the cloud.
- One Easy-to-Use Interface – All of your screens can be accessed from one location, which allows you to easily change content as well as refresh or reboot the screens with the simple click of a button.
- Easily Integrate Social Media Content – Showcase your social media feeds on any of your digital signage devices complete with easy-to-use templates that can be customized to meet your brand guidelines.
- Free Technical Support – If you’re having issues modifying a template or have a question about our healthcare digital signage, feel free to reach out to us at any time. We’ll work with you for free to ensure you’re able to get the most out of the digital signage platform.
- Integrated Calendar – Showcase company events thanks to an embedded calendar where you can manually add events or interface with a cloud-based calendar system.
- Massive Library of Apps – Whether you’re looking to add live video feeds, news alerts, or a wide array of other content, REACH offers many pre-built apps that make adding dynamic content to your waiting room digital signage as simple as the click of a button.
Schedule Your Free DEMO Today!
We hope that we’ve provided you with a sense of the versatility of our waiting room and hospital room healthcare digital signage platform. Feel free to reach out to our team today to schedule a free demo with one of our digital signage experts. We look forward to connecting with you soon.